Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kids Dentistry Business Development Intern
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Pacific Dental Services Summer Intern Program is a 10 week, full-time, paid internship that provides undergraduate and graduate students with invaluable insight and experience into the operation of a large multi-state employer.
- Gains an understanding of the Pacific Dental Services business model for Kid’s Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Works with the Manager of Platform Development to develop content for a standard operating procedure guide for Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- Manages the project through the major project phases: needs analysis, design, development, and deployment
- Collaborates with team members in assigned department to accomplish daily tasks and project deliverables
- Cross collaboration with various departments, specifically Operations and DeNovo
- Frequent communication with pediatric dentistry subject matter experts and pediatric dentists
- Collaborates with other interns to accomplish completion of assigned group project
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Current or recent enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program in Business, Communications, or Public Relations
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.