Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Intern
Our Business Development Interns work with our sales and customer service teams to place samples and to create sales leads.
*The focus of this phone-based business development position is to train and provide experience in lead development and solutions, specifically medical grade gloves
** Internship expected to last through December 31, 2019
- Part time (around 24 hours a week)
- Monday- Friday (no weekend scheduled)
-- Contact dental offices with objective of learning of their medical grade glove needs and getting the office to agree to try a free sample of an award winning SmartPractice glove solution.
- Other follow-up phone calls may be assigned on a special project basis
- Average a minimum of 13 calls per hour from the company database
- Currently or accepted to be enrolled in an associate or bachelor marketing or business degree program
- Organized and able to work independently
- Customer-centric, with strong telephone skills
- Computer skills and aptitude for learning the customer management tool
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet