Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Account Manager
- # of Openings
EMX is a leading marketing technology company, leveraging a patented, end-to-end tech stack purpose-built to meet the demands of today’s digital marketplace. The company creates both open and closed-loop solutions designed to unify advertisers, platforms and publishers across digital media channels — including Advanced TV, Video, Display, Search & Social.
While recognized as an independent solutions provider for the digital media landscape, EMX also serves as the technology and programmatic division for its parent, ENGINE — a global data-driven marketing company serving advertising’s most recognized brands.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, highly technical individual with solid experience in online advertising to work closely with EMX’s tech, product, and business teams. It is a progressive hybrid role in both ad operations and web development that will dive into many facets of advertising and technology. Leveraging the RTBX platform, our proprietary ad exchange, you will work directly with clients to integrate systems and work through technical problems. You will coordinate with Account Management and Sales teams to act as the support team. You will be working with tech & product teams to provide feedback on customer interaction.
- Work on end-to-end technical integrations of DSPs, SSPs, and data partners into EMX’s exchange.
- Communicate specifications between the client and internal teams
- Ensure that the integrations are performing as expected. Both pre & post activation
- Investigate data problems related to exchange integrations or discrepancies.
- Answer ad hoc business questions related to the exchange which could be limiting client or internal performance.
- Be the last line of support before escalating any technical issue to product and/ or engineering.
- 2-5+ years of experience in a technical support role such as an integrations engineer, a technical product manager, technical account specialist, or integrations lead.
- Technical background (computer science or engineering degree or equivalent experience).
- AdTech industry experience highly desired but not required.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising for display and video (DSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, Market place, and SSPs).
- Solid understanding of OpenRTB specifications extremely helpful.
- Capacity to break down complex technical topics into clear, digestible information.
- Prior experience writing use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Previous experience using Jira or a similar tool.
- Experience with extracting data from MySQL for reporting and analysis.
- Ability to learn to create granular reports from data using internal proprietary tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and superior presentation skills.
- Experience interacting with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
We, ENGINE, are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law.