|EOE Statement||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. |
The New Business Sales Representative is responsible for aggressively generating sales of OnProcess solutions; and services to new clients. This position will create leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned by Sales. The New Business Sales Representative will collaborate with Sales Support to develop solutions and to close business. This is an entry level position with training provided.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The New Business Sales Representative is responsible for developing new business within assigned markets. The New Business Sales Representative develops a thorough understanding of prospect short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management. He/she maintains and updates CRM database with sales pursuit information. He/she recommends strategic and tactical plans to support assigned accounts, champions the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base. He/she establishes effective communications with senior management regarding sales force results and needs. He/she monitors economic and legal trends that could affect sales, communicates progress of major sales initiatives and creates solutions to address client needs. The New Business Sales Representative provides customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Product Management, Operations, IT, and PMO regarding OnProcess' strengths and opportunities based on sales pursuit interactions. He/she also provides input to Sales Leadership on optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions.
- Post-military veteran preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four or more years related experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience or service member training.
- Entry level sales experience, training will be provided
- Must be an aggressive, diligent entry level sales strategist with proven ability/sales skills to pursue deals persistently
- Strong ability to learn prospecting, keep organized and diligent with hunter mindset
- Hard-hitting desire to succeed ; history of creating, building, and winning
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire knowledge of Supply Chain Industry
- Extensive experience in building and managing long-term relationships with business partners and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements.
- Ability to analyze data and translate into professional sales presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to all levels of client and company management.
- Demonstrated interest in sales and highest standards of ethical behavior and positive contribution to the community, consistent with the heritage of the corporation.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to transform prospects into client contracts
- Mandatory in house training located in Ashland, MA; position can be work from home from any U.S. location
- Interest and experience in solutions engineering a plus
- Travel 25% +
1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day. 2. Must be able to lift, bend, etc. 3. Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.