Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Work from Home, Call Center Representative
at OnProcess Technology
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area.
What we offer
- GREAT Medical and Dental benefits, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities!
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Awesine Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun work from home culture with opportunities to work as a team.
- Online activities to connect with your peers!
- Low cost, low stress and gridlock of a commute
About the Position
We are looking for several full-time, work from home call center service professionals to help us ensure a positive and supportive experience for our participants from home. Available shift times vary, with some including evenings and weekends. Training is a day shift model. This is an amazing opportunity- all from the comfort of your home!
Who will you be?
Our agents are crucial to the OPT family. You are the ones who spend time with our clients, taking professional care and interacting daily to ensure procedure and script are anticipated. You will be able to grow and take on more internally as your experience increases and training boosts your expertise. Your day to day work is key to our company's success. You will be a valuable member of our family.
What you will do:
- Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs
- Scripted, repetitive communications with clients
- Answer inbound or outbound communications
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Build/process orders
- Dispatch Techs and/or parts
- Perform Triage and quota management
- Support Company processes through professional communications
- Update the Company database with all appropriate information
- Support all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Complete all the required data entry
What we look for
- Previous customer service experience within a call center preferred
- Transactional and scripting call center experience
- Trouble shooting ability
- Availability to interview virtually
- Previous technical experience and experience in supply chain management or similar field
- Attention to detail, accuracy and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- 18 years old and High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry level or mid-level opportunities available
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload
- Hard wired internet connection, within 25 feet of network jack
WORK ENVIRONMENT / Virtual Home
- Daily operation of various office based equipment: telephone & voice mail operating system. Desktop/laptop computer, e-mail system
- May be required to sit or stand (presentations/meetings) for extended periods of time
- May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating on the computer, webcam, telephone and in writing
- Light lifting of paperwork, folders or other general record keeping materials
- Distraction free office or space
- New hires will need own computer to start; necessary equipment will be sent
- Shift will be executed on webcam