Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Service Representative with French - Part Time
at OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a managed services provider specializing in complex, global service supply chain operations - the flow of people, parts and services following the sale of a product.
Our deep expertise, technology-driven delivery and continual analytics-based process improvement, enable clients to quickly optimize efficiencies, scale operations, grow revenue and profitability, and deliver superior customer experiences.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking to hire Logistics Service Representative with French - Part Time
The Logistics Service Representative will support Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs requiring client system access. They support the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, they update the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria via phone and e-mail as well as wide usage of high-level logistics tools and systems.
- Perform/handle outbound customer communications;
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients;
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication;
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service;
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents;
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules;
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations;
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately;
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies;
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management;
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives;
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals;
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through programs;
- Ad-hoc duties and special projects.
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to coordinate different internal and external parties;
- Previous customer service experience will be an advantage;
- Proactiveness during implementation stage and ability to highlight any potential gaps and roadblocks, along with suggestions and solutions how to fix them and increase efficiency;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and MS Office programs.
Join us and you will enjoy countless growth opportunities, great remuneration package, steep learning curve and last but not least - amazing working atmosphere!
Please note that we will reach out only to shortlisted candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!