Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics service representative with English (Work from Home)
at OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.We are a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies.
In these unprecedented times, OnProcess not only focuses on the well-being of our employees and the success of our clients, but we would like to support society and help all you who have been adversely affected by the measures that all counties take to contain Covid-19. If you are unsure of your income for next few months if you are concerned as your current job requires a lot of face-to-face interactions, join us for a temporary based assignment as:
Logistics service representative with English ( Work from Home)
What do we offer?
- Remote recruitment process which provides you with the option to interview with us from the cozy sofa in your living room
- Remote work model that gives you the comfort to work from the safety of your own home
- Remote induction training that will equip you with the needed knowledge and skills to provide superior customer experience to our clients
- Job security and confidence that you are financially covered for the duration of your assignment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth
What would be your responsibilities?
- Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
What are our expectations of you?
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous customer service or supply chain management experience (strong advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree or in process of obtaining one
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-driver with action orientation
- Team player able to work in a dynamic multitasking environment under pressure
Join us and let’s keep the global economy going! You can expect great team, effective management support, a steep learning curve and a great opportunity to make the best of a bad situation!
Please note that we will reach out only to shortlisted candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by OnProcess Technology solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.