Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative II, Work from Home, North Carolina
at OnProcess Technology
The Customer Care Representative II, Work from Home will support Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs requiring client system access. The Customer Care Representative II, Work from Home supports the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Customer Care Representative II, Work from Home supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
- Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management · Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through programs
- Ad hoc duties and special projects
- Previous customer service experience within a Contact Center
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
Schedule: Mon.-Sat., 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. EST
Locations: Home based in North Carolina
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 20MB download and 5MB upload
What we offer
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT / Virtual Home
- Daily operation of various office based equipment: fax machine, telephone & voice mail operating system. Desktop/laptop computer, e-mail system
- May be required to sit or stand (presentations/meetings) for extended periods of time
- May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating on the computer, webcam, telephone and in writing
- Light lifting of paperwork, folders or other general record keeping materials