Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Settlement Administrator
at NVR Corporation
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
A Sales and Settlement Administrator will provide administrative support to our local homebuilding division and keep our operations running smoothly. As our division grows and continues to build more houses, your experience with organization, prioritization and customer service in an office setting will be an asset to you in this position.
- Accurate data entry for new home options and contracts
- Track and monitor the progress of a sale through the new construction pipeline
- Schedule settlement dates with and communicate updates to customers
- Prepare settlement documentation and coordinate with lenders, attorneys and title companies for settlement related details
- Gain exposure to administrative needs for the construction side of our business
- 2+years of office/administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter able to work independently and with an administrative team
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Sales & settlement processing experience in Real Estate or Homebuilding is a plus
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.