Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Video Member Service Representative
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking a Video Member Service Representative to join the Contact Center. The Video Member Service Representative is responsible for servicing members and potential member’s inquiries and transactions received through remote channels including the Remote Expert system. The candidate will provide quality service on all transactions, resolve problems/issues, and educate members on the benefits of appropriate products or services that align with their financial needs. The position requires adaptablility and knowledgeable regarding all functions and processes of both the transactional and lending operations. They will effectively handle many remote delivery channels.
- Assists members with their financial needs through a consultative needs-based approach using various means including through face-to-face interaction using a Remote Expert system. Identify and educate members on the most value- added products/services to meet individual needs to include opening and closing accounts/memberships, consumer loans (excluding home equity loan products), answering questions about products and services, conducting basic transactions, and problem resolution that are within authority to resolve; involving a supervisor when necessary. Opens new accounts, processes loan applications. Effectively handles remote delivery channels.
- Accurately completes documentation for required products/services and complies with all regulations, policy, control, and security procedures. Seeks out opportunities to improve processes, cross train and promote collaboration amongst the organization. Assist with specialty accounts.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained on membership.
- Three to Five years similar or related experience in a financial instituition
- Must have specific experience in financial services with one to three years of accounts, specialty products, and lending.
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Experience providing a high level of member service in a face-to-face, highly technical environment. Proficient in English both writing and spoken; Excellent organizational and analytical skills required; must be proficient in Microsoft Office and all internal systems as affiliated with the department
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution while providing exceptional service. Must be comfortable working in a call center environment and being on camera at all times with members.
We are searching for candidates who can work 37-40 hours per week, who can work flexible hours during the week between the hours of 7:30 am - 6:30 pm, Saturdays between the hours of 8:45 am - 2:30 pm. Call Center Hours of operation under normal business conditions are: Monday-Friday 7:30 am-6:30 pm. Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.