Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Membership Development Representative
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
Currently we are seeking a Membership Development Representative to join our team. The Membership Development Representative will be responsible for supporting the Seven Cooperative Principles with a primary emphasis on relationship building, public relations, financial literacy and promoting a positive community image for the Credit Union.
Membership Development Representative Primary Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a positive Credit Union image with the Credit Unions Select Employer Groups (SEG), membership and the community. Stay informed on major community development issues that potentially impact our SEGs, membership and the communities we serve.
- Create and support Credit Union visibility in the community by volunteering, attending events, participating on committees and boards.
- Support Credit Union marketing campaigns and other initiatives.
- Present education seminars on financial literacy and support the Credit Union’s efforts in delivering information seminars
- Assist in creating new market opportunities to meet the strategic initiatives of the Credit Union.
- 3 to 5 years of similar or related experience. Experience in public speaking preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business preferred.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills with the ability to develop and deliver an effective presentation, presenting the benefits of the Credit Union’s membership, unique products and services, and overcome objections.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment and able to assume a leadership role. Ability to develop and maintain cross functional relationships to support departmental and strategic initiatives
- Exceptionally skilled in facilitation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, credit union systems and all product/service offerings
- This is a Full-time exempt position, which requires variable hours with some evening and weekend work.
Credit Union Offers: Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(k), and Pension, Retirement Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Program, and more!
Culture Fit Requirements:
- Leadership: You are a teacher, a coach and tough when you need to be. You are transparent and always have an open door. You inspire others to do their very best and continue to propel them throughout their career.
- Collaboration: You can work with the whole leadership team through influence and relationship building. You can jump into a situation with eagerness yet listen diligently and respectfully.
- No Job Too Small: The role is critical, but there is no job too small. While you will generate ideas and dream big, you will also write documents, schedule your own meetings, calculate, analyze or validate information/data, and understand how processes work from start to finish. Great detail and polish is a staple of our organization’s culture.
- The Facts and The Story: You can tell a story, motivate others, and make a fierce presentation but you are also fact based and can organize the data and your ideas into a solid business plan.
- Passion: You want to work in a place where what WE do matters. You love our community and want to make a difference in the lives of those who live and work here. You seek to exceed expectations and you take full ownership of everything with your name on it. It’s not just a job, it’s a passion!