Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Representative - Lending
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking a Member Service Representative - Lending to join our Call Center. As a Lending Representative, you will provide exceptional member service in a call center environment providing quality service on all transactional and lending requests, resolve problems/issues, and educate members on the benefits of appropriate products or services that align with their financial needs. Adaptable and knowledgeable regarding all functions and processes of both the transactional and lending operations.
- Assist members of the Credit Union through electronic channels with their financial needs in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable and timely manner.
- Assists members with their financial needs through a consultative needs-based approach. Identify and educate members on the most value- added products/services to meet individual needs to include opening and closing accounts/memberships, consumer loans (excluding home equity loan products), answering questions about products and services, conducting basic transactions and problem resolution that are within authority level
- Accurately completes documentation for required products/services and complies with all regulations, policy, control, and security procedures.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve processes, cross train and promote collaboration amongst the organization. May assist in coaching and training other representatives and handles escalation calls when necessary
- Work effectively in a team environment, contributing to the success of the call center and organization
- Three to Five years similar or related experience; must have specific experience in financial services with three to five years of accounts, specialty products, and lending.
- Experience providing a high level of member service in a call center or branch environment. Excellent organizational and analytical skills required
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Proficient written/verbal communication skills along with superior customer service skills.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field
We are searching for candidates who can work FULL TIME hours during the week between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. -- Saturdays between the hours of 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.