Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Representative
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking a Part-Time 30 hour Call Center Representative to join our team. As a Call Center Representative, you will provide exceptional member service on all transactions, problem resolution, and educating members on the benefits of appropriate products or services that align with their financial needs.
- Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests; answers questions about products and services and resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve; involving a supervisor when necessary, along with their recommendations for improved member service.
- Identify opportunities to educate our members and cross sell appropriate services to that align with their needs. Accurately completes documentation for required products/services and complies with all regulations, policy, control, and security procedures.
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Work effectively in a team environment, contributing to the success of the call center and organization.
- One to Three years recent call center experience answering a high volume of calls or financial institution experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Experience providing a high level of member service in a call center or branch environment.
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Proficient written/verbal communication skills along with superior customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills required Bilingual preferred. Ask us about our bilingual stipend program!
We are searching for candidates who have Open Availability and can work flexible hours during the week between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. -- Saturdays between the hours of 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. are required. Call Center Hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:30pm. Saturday 9:00-2:00pm.