Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr Business Development 3
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Cyberand Intelligence Mission Solutions is seeking candidates for the position ofBusiness Development Manager which will be located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Responsibilities includeidentifying, developing and closing DoD and Intelligence Community (IC)business opportunities for 1) Cyber resilience/survivability and 2) Cyberplatforms related to the Joint Cyber Warfighting Architecture. Other specificduties will include: cultivating and maintaining strategic customer relations; shapingassigned new business campaigns; monitoring campaign progress and execution;proposing campaign structure where appropriate; proposal capture lead; andprotecting and growing established business.
Candidate must utilize amultidisciplinary background with an understanding of Cyberresilience/survivability and cyber platforms. Strong communication andpresentation skills are required as well as the ability to demonstrate Cyber products/systemsto potential new and existing customers both internal and external. Keyresponsibilities include articulating strategy and direction tosenior management, articulating key customer requirements, conductingmarket research, developing pipeline and bringing opportunities to closure.Candidate must possess the ability to project and build business development,capture, and proposal management teams.
Position requires provenexperience with DoD and/or IC customers. Candidate will lead defining andexecuting the overall Cyber survivability and cyber platforms businessdevelopment strategies and work with a cross functional team to drivethe development and marketing of products and services. Strong leadershipand organizational skills are needed to cultivate, build and maintain customerrelationships, internally and externally, critical to technology developmentand program capture.
- BS degree in Engineering / Information Technology or a related discipline; years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- 5 years of experience in business development and/or program execution
- Must have an active TS security clearance.
- Experience developing or implementing cyber resiliency capabilities
- MS in Business / Marketing; experience in strategic planning and actions leading to the identification of opportunities, identification and analysis of competitive intelligence, and the development of pursuit strategies and tactics vital to advising and briefing business unit directors and VPs on customer acquisition strategies and long-range strategic plan and direction.
- Knowledge of the NG BAP and BD tool set. Active TS/SCI security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.