New Mexico Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury and Payment Solutions Sales Analyst
at New Mexico Bank & Trust
New Mexico Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Treasury and Payment Solutions (TPS) Sales Analyst supporting the Treasury Management Officers and Sales Consultants to grow TPS revenue. This position is responsible for the creation, analysis and delivery of proposals, RFPs, and sales presentations. The Sales Analyst performs pre-call planning, preparation and participates in joint sales calls with TMOs, SCs, and Commercial Bankers. Additionally, this position is responsible for identifying cross sale opportunities, and for inside sales of small business clients. Responsibilities include providing a high level of internal customer support; understanding and driving the sales culture and vision of the organization within the member banks, maintaining and delivering reporting and metrics; and managing all additional aspects of sales support in the sub lines of business.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Treasury and Payment Solutions Sales Support
1. Develops proformas, proposals and customer profitability analysis for Treasury, Card and EAP opportunities. Coordinates proposal responses and works across business lines to gather response information.
2. Provides sales demos for Treasury and Payment Solutions applications.
3. Assists with pipelining/forecasting.
4. Understands and communicates the sales culture and vision within each member bank.
5. Creates comprehensive Relationship Reviews including account structure, industry updates, and product/service recommendations.
6. Prepares pre-call planning prep and materials for TPS client and prospect meetings.
7. Serves as the designated backup to the TMO and SC and assists customers as appropriate.
8. Leads sales for small business clients including bundled treasury products and card.
9. Accompanies the Commercial Bankers, TMOs and SCs on sales calls to ensure a working knowledge of customer base and act as backup for complex client relationships.
Sales Management Support
1. Updates the SC and TMO pipelines through Salesforce or Enact and ensures pipelines are current and accurate.
2. Generates and distributes bank specific Salesforce reporting to the member banks.
3. Records reassignment of all TMO and SC colleagues within assigned region.
4. Coordinates and prepares materials for internal meetings.
5. Acts as a liaison between Marketing and TPS at the bank level to ensure marketing materials are current and up-to-date.
6. Coordinates exception pricing updates and approvals. Reviews account analysis after deals are closed to ensure that new clients and services are billing properly.
7. Actively follows-up with any Commercial Sales leads generated by marketing events/campaigns.
8. Maintains a thorough knowledge of all applicable compliance laws and regulations including but not limited to BSA/AML/OFAC/CRA, consumer compliance, etc.
Working with the Commercial Sales colleagues to ensure sales reports are completed on a timely basis, pipelines are current, calls are logged, households are correct, and goals are entered properly
1. Works with the Commercial Sales colleagues to ensure sales reports are completed on a timely basis, pipelines are current, calls are logged, and won deals flow appropriately to TM Support and the Commercial Bankers/Credit.
2. Monitors weekly Salesforce dashboards and resolves discrepancies between sales opportunities and implementations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 3-5 years banking related experience, preferably with related experience in sales and commercial banking.
2. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
3. Knowledge of cash management products, principles and practices.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
5. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
6. Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
7. Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
New Mexico Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
New Mexico Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will