New Mexico Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Market Manager
at New Mexico Bank & Trust
New Mexico Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are currently seeking a Sales Market Manager to interact with the consumer banking team in day to day operations and problem solving. The successful Sales Market Manager supervises retail staff in all aspects of retail sales and service, and is responsible for all banking centers within the bank.
The Sales Market Manager drives Retail P&L success and provides insights to support critical business decisions. This position provides direction in all sales and service areas as needed including coaching, goal setting and development of staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related major.
2. 5-7 years of bank operations experience
3. 3-5 years of sales management experience; preferably multi-location management
4. Proven knowledge of banking and compliance regulations
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to multitask and manage stress
7. Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
8. Ability to meet individual goals and contribute in a team oriented environment to ensure departmental and Bank wide goals are met. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Contributes to a positive team spirit.
9. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
New Mexico Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
New Mexico Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will