National Jewish Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative
at National Jewish Health
National Jewish Health/National Jewish Health - Galleria Office Towers/Quitlogix
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Work Hours: variable
Req # 12711
The Customer Care Representative is the first point of contact for Health Initiative Programs. This position obtains participant details to verify eligibility and provide program information to callers wanting to quit tobacco.
- Completes an intake questionnaire with participants to verify program eligibility. Documents participant data in compliance with HIPAA requirements, departmental standards and specific client guidelines.
- Maintains friendly, confident, open, and effective communication with participants to identify program eligibility and inspire continued participation. Assists participants to help determine participant’s goals, readiness to change, and supports the behavior change.
- Engages in a process of continuous training, learning, and professional growth including QA scores and feedback to ensure delivery of the latest evidence-based practices, content knowledge and skills.
- Maintains call center metrics and individual performance standards.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Informing and Communicating: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
A minimum of two (2) years experience in a customer service position required. Customer service experience in a health care or call center environment preferred.
Special Training, Certification or Licensure
Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.