Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales - Morrison Supply Co.
-Self motivated associate looking to build relationships with both existing and potential customers in the Tulsa market. HVAC industry experience preferred but not required. Create job quotes on equipment and materials requested by the customer. Follow up on job quotes. Must be customer service driven individual.
- Actively and consistently call on assigned accounts in accordance with sales policies and procedures
- Develop strong relationships with customers by providing professional representation and assistance in all areas to improve customer’s profits
- Identify new sales opportunities, including potential new customers and pursue to generate additional revenue
- Presentation of products and capabilities during sales calls
- Prepare pricing details and quotations per customer requirements and follow up until sale is complete
- Place customer orders for fulfillment
- Work closely with Branch Managers and branch associates to promote sales at branch level and coordinate inventory utilization
- Attend and participate in all scheduled events, including sales meetings, training classes and other business-related gatherings, both during and outside of working hours
- Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgement, company policy and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- High School education or equivalent
- Must have outside sales experience in the industry
- Must be professional with a positive attitude and have the ability to learn new product knowledge
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to proactively drive sales opportunities
- Must have numerical aptitude to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer