Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MRO Corporate Account Manager - Murray Supply
-At Murray Supply we offer a full range of Property Maintenance Solutions and Products for commercial and residential properties. Whether our customers are working on upgrading or maintaining existing structures, Murray Supply is the one-stop solution. Customer service, attention to detail, and quality products have made Murray Supply Company one of the fastest growing companies in the Carolinas for MRO products.
Murray Supply is currently looking for a Corporate Account Manager to represent our company in the Carolina’s Market. The preferred candidate must possess strong customer service skills, have a firm grasp of the sales process, and show a successful history of working with key decision makers. A good working knowledge of the multifamily industry is preferred. Strong organizational and computer skills will be required in order to manage the flow of information and to provide the high level of customer service we are known for and expect.
Job Description: A successful Corporate Account Manager supports developing and managing the business segment to increase sales and profitability, grow market share, and solidify both customer and employee satisfaction.
* Ability to work through a detailed sales process and build key relationships with executive level decision makers.
* Develop, Negotiate, Implement corporate agreements in order to ensure profitability.
* Work closely with sales managers and account managers to uncover opportunity and promote growth.
* Participate in the A/R process following up with Outside Sales Reps and customers. Provide invoices and statements to customers as required and work through the customers chain of command on delinquent accounts.
* Represent Murray Supply and coordinate all activities with the local sales rep at all Apartment Associations in each sales market.
* Take ownership and resolve any and all customer complaints or open issues raised by the customer.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Proficiency in office-based computer software
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Moderate travel will be required.
* 3+ years’ experience in a key selling role.
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
* Must be able to work flexible hours necessary to meet customer and management expectations and respond after normal work hours when necessary.
* Experience in the multifamily industry is preferred.
* Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, OneNote) proficiency.
* Experience with procurement platforms (Yardi, OPS, Nexus) a plus.
* Full-time employment
* Competitive Salary including incentive packages
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
* 401K program
* Vacation, Sick PTO, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer