Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
-The overall responsibilities of this position are to partner with the Outside Sales Representatives in preparing quotations for Municipalities, Contractors and/or Water Treatment Plants.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Outside Sales to determine which projects will require formal quotations
- Read plans and specifications
- Prepare a detailed and thorough Bill of Materials including all Piping/Valves/Fittings required for the project. Quotation must be concise, clear and easily understood by our customers.
- Manage addendums and communicate with sales and customers
- Track upcoming projects for addition to Bid Calendar/Frontlog
- Communicate with Consulting Engineers regarding drawing or specifications questions/conflicts
- Work closely with Inside/Outside Sales to handoff all project documents during order initiation
- Develop a working relationship with key customers
- Present a professional image to all outside contacts
- Perform other duties as assigned
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Minimum of high school diploma. College preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Must have prior experience with estimating with a Contractor or Engineer
- Must have effective organizational skills - Including strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Works well in a team environment
- Customer service skills
- Time Management - Understand how to prioritize and complete work within the specified timeframe
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer