Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Counter Sales - Morrison Supply Co.
-Provide the highest level of customer service to walk-in and telephone customers to facilitate timely, efficient and friendly order fulfillment and a focus on generating repeat business.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist all customers (in-person and telephone) in selecting and purchasing required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials; ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Answer calls and provide information to customers on stock availability, pricing, shipping, etc.
- Facilitate answers to technical and product questions
- Take orders, provide quotes and prices
- Coordinate shipping, prices, material information, and ordering capacities
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit emergency orders, if necessary
- Provide necessary support to Outside Sales Team, such as placing orders, checking stock, checking prices and assisting in problem resolution
- Process customer returns as necessary and executing prompt and effective resolutions to customer issues
- Properly complete necessary paperwork neatly and according to company policy
- Maintain counter area displays of merchandise in an orderly and attractive manner
- Pull stock to fulfill and consolidate orders and perform other warehouse duties when required
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
- Perform other duties as assigned
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ counter sales or relevant work experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Must present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Must have proficient computer skills; previous experience with an ERP system (i.e. Eclipse, Mincron) is an asset
- Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to sell product to a wide range of customers both in-person and by phone
- Must be able to work positively within a team environment
- Must be able to learn quickly and have a desire to succeed
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions with minimal assistance
- Regular, timely attendance is required to meet customer needs in an efficient and effective manner
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer