Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
-The role of the Business Development Representative is to drive company revenue and profitability through regular interaction with customers in accordance with established sales goals. The Business Development Representative is responsible for increasing opportunities with new and existing customers using a consultative selling approach to deliver value to our customers.
Embrace the Culture
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values - behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive and respectful manner
- Spend time developing strong working relationships with other team members and vendors to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in meetings
Support the implementation of the Strategy
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Customer Focus - Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service
- People & Leadership - Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the MORSCO Values
- Continuous Improvement - Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems
Custodian of the MORSCO local market brand
- Take ownership and contribute to the delivery of service, quality, relationships and expertise
- Adhere to the Service Standards by having the right behaviors, actions and doing the simple things great everyday
- Demonstrate commitment to creating customers for life
- Demonstrate commitment to building relationships with vendors
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer