Morrill & Janes Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative
at Morrill & Janes Bank
Bank of Blue Valley is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under close supervision, the Customer Care Rep I HOC is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal team members and external customers regarding a variety needs. Main objective is to project the professional organizational image through telephone, electronic (e-mail), social media, chat and written interaction with the both HTLF member bank employees and customers. The Customer Care Rep I must adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responds to both internal and external customer inquiries through a variety of mediums such as: e-mails, chat, telephone, etc. in a courteous and timely manner as outlined in the department’s established service levels.
2. Assists internal and external customers with troubleshooting, recommending possible solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or referring to a technical expert within the area.
3. Accurately processes orders, forms, applications, and requests submitted within SLA timeframe.
4. Completes customer contact logs.
5. Recognizes and reports to management trends in internal and external customer calls that may identify system/product related issues.
6. Assists with all banking deposit product inquiries including: checking, savings, certificate of deposit, internet banking, debit card, and mobile banking.
7. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Business related college courses preferred
3. 6-12 months of customer service experience.
4. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
6. Have previous experience using social media, instant chat, e-mail, etc.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as used: tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
8. Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Bank of Blue Valley offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Bank of Blue Valley's team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will