Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
INTERNSHIP - Field Sales Representative
at Monster Energy
The Field Sales Representative Intern (FSR) will manage and build distributor relationships, educate and motivate distributor reps to gain new distribution, build volume in existing accounts, execute at the chain level within an assigned territory. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, revenue-focused individual who can quickly establish relationships for a growth-oriented sales strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
In addition to observing the standards of conduct required of all Company employees, the responsibilities of the FSR include but not limited to:
- Aggressively identifying, targeting and sampling existing and potential accounts, both individually and in partnership with distributors, to maximize shelf space allocated and product offerings carried within an assigned territory.
- Training distributors’ sales representatives and newly hired FSR personnel as required on product knowledge and Company sales methodologies, procedures and current promotions.
- Attending distributor meetings on a regular basis with Manager or Mentor.
- Ensuring that distributors’ merchandising personnel adequately service accounts based on sales achieved and shelf/floor space obtained by FSR.
- Coordinating marketing crew drive activities in various locations in and outside of an assigned territory.
- Providing reports on day-to-day sales activities and results as required by Company, and providing necessary back-up to support sales and bonus programs objectives.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Sales experience and/or willingness to engage in sales training.
- Basic computer operating skills in and outside of an office environment to include handheld devices.
- Solid organizational and time management abilities, along with the ability to act independently.
- Ability to perform physical activities required by the job duties including occasionally lifting and moving
up to 65 pounds individually and greater weights with assistance; ability to bend, stretch, stoop, climb,
and perform other physical acts associated with selling, demonstrating, and marketing product in an
- Ability to successfully meet standards of physical examinations and substance abuse testing, if
- Interns are not permitted to drive - Meeting locations will be assigned for coordinating activities with
Managers and Mentors