Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SMERF Sales Manager
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Are you interested in….
- A Fast Track Career with Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino Resort in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly drawings totaling $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Quarterly Grand Prize Drawings: Paid trips to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- 1 free meal per shift
- Round trip bus tickets for $4 per Day ($20 Savings)
- Free parking
- Additional premium pay in select positions
Full Time Team Members (30hrs or more) also enjoy:
- 1 week paid vacation at 6 months, second week paid vacation at 1 year
- 6 observed Holidays – after 90 days
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more) - after 90 days
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match – after 90 days
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Target high revenue sales calls to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan.
- Maximize current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Exhibit a positive and involved team attitude to all departments and maintain open communications with all co-workers and managers for the best overall performance.
- Champion a service and hospitable culture that promotes a healthy and productive format of serving others with excellence.
- Develops customer profiles and maintains an effective trace system, including trace dates and references, in order to best meet client needs, resulting in superior account service and increased revenues.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the Sales office and prospective clients.
- Maintain well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management system in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop strong customer relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Consistently acquires sales training in an ongoing effort to improve performance.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the property and the brand in the local community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Two to Four-year college degree or equivalent education/experience.
Experience: A minimum of one year in a related or management position. Hotel experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to perform critical analysis and manage wide-range of information. Extensive knowledge of negotiating and sales procedures associated with the hotel industry. Excellent oral, written and presentation skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication that properly reflect the Foundation Image. Listen effectively. Ability to delegate, manage manpower and organize complex projects and establishes priorities consistent with department/hotel objectives. Communicate information and hotel services to management, staff and guests