Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Players Club Representative
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
As a Players Club Representative you are responsible for identifying guests without Club Monarch memberships and assisting them in the process of getting a membership. You will promote Monarch Casino Black Hawk and Club Monarch in all day-to-day duties and greet guests with exceptional guest service. $12/hour base pay + commission structure pay for exceeding minimum goals.
- Open Club accounts and promote Club Monarch membership.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino marketing system including driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Communicate the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests of the casino.
- Support the marketing department as needed.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all patron files, records, lists and of all casino information.
- Adhere and comply with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming.
- Prior experience in hotel or gaming industry preferred.
- Prior experience with clerical and office work preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Club Services, VIP services or Front Desk Services of a casino/hotel property preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming Support License.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and player tracking systems.
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays is required.
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests both in the casino and at external events.
- Must be able to work in and facilitate a team environment.
- Must keep a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast paced and stressful work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.