Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Representative (Spanish/Bilingual)
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Northern Nevada's #1 Destination Resort, has an outstanding opportunity to begin a career in the Human Resources field.
We are looking for a qualified HR (Bilingual /Spanish) Representative to ensure excellent guest service for applicants, and incoming new team members. The position will report to the Talent & Recruitment Manager.
- Perform preliminary screening to walk-in applicants and check backs.
- Maintain all Open Recruitment Job Postings Listing /and updates bulletin boards on property
- Oversee front desk/lobby area, and ensure area is clean and organized.
- Greet team members or applicants that enter into the HR office.
- Handle all incoming phone calls and transfer calls as needed using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Provide Assistance with applicants/Team members on Kiosk
- Answer any general HR questions and direct if necessary to HR Management.
- Provides high level customer service to all team members and leaders
- Assist with initial new hire processing
- Check in scheduled interviews or any other appointments.
- Check voice mail messages (8 a.m. & 2pm) and follow up with all messages left
- Support front office Walk-In applicants regarding career inquires or support with basic online application process.
- Ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Assist Team Members with turning in company property upon termination.
- Print badges for Wardrobe upon their requests
- Responsible for handing out bus passes and reconcile buss pass report.
- Maintain a supply of All HR forms.
- Assemble orientation packets (English & Spanish)
- New Hire /Wardrobe Packets (Onboard) assemble and deliver
- Orientation setup and Breakdown
- Retrieve and distribute mail daily
- Submit paycheck information and employment verifications upon Team Member request
- Completes all Front Office responsibilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Special Projects as assigned
Responsible for all onboard life cycle: Pre-employment, Post-acceptance to Hired/Start. The HR Rep will work closely with HR Coordinator, L&D Manager, Recruitment, and Hiring Management to ensure successful onboard clearance with incoming Atlantis Team Members.
- Responsible for email and message correspondence for all upcoming New Hires in process: (Pre-employment, mid stage processing to final Onboard/New Hire Orientation.
- Responsible for drug test reports and evaluations. Audit all invoice/billing from Concentra to cross reference drug test orders against invoices.
- Responsible for all backgrounds checks: (Current process – confirms if request is needed, check position, background checks submitted through website. Review all billing/invoices to ensure billing statements reflect accuracy with background orders.
- Support Talent & Recruitment Manager with requested onboard tracking or other onboard or recruitment reports.
- High School Degree (G.E.D) or Associates Degree.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a MUST.
- Ideal applicant will have experience using various ATS/Onboard/ or HRIS systems. Preferred iCIMS, TalentWise, or Infinium.
- Highly ethical and discreet, with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Provide exceptional guest service and telephone etiquette in alignment with Atlantis Casino Resort standards.
- Successfully and professionally react to unplanned developments, ability to handle multiple projects/tasks effectively.
- Be comfortable fast-paced environment.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Previous experience working in Hotel/Casino Hospitality industry and or similar related field a plus.
Monday – Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm)
Hourly based position
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……