Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Finance Analyst, Sales Finance
at Model N
The finance team is not a back-office function. Our role is equally balanced between strategy and operations. Like many finance teams, we collaborate deeply with HR, legal, and IT to ensure strong operational excellence so that the trains always run on-time in a rapidly scaling company. Business partnership is core to how we work. Arguably, how we work and partner with others is more important than what we do each day. Our team continues to earn our seat at the table by leveraging our relationships and delivering data driven insight. It is expected finance will continue to own a significant role in scaling Model N as a SaaS company.
The Role: Senior Finance Analyst – Sales Finance
The FP&A team is seeking an exceptional Senior Finance Analyst to support the Sales team and manage the deal desk function. This role will focus heavily on business partnership and will be responsible for analytical support for the Sales leaders to optimize and accelerate our sales engine. What you will bring: You're excited to share your FP&A, SaaS, and public company experience. You enjoy a mix of working with large data sets to provide business intelligence as well as providing sound strategic and operational insight to senior leadership.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Sales Operations and marketing on pipeline forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Quota capacity and territory planning to help understanding of performance and attainment KPI’s
- Report on key SaaS unit economics metrics (eg: CAC, LTV, retention rates)
- Manage deal pricing structure, discounts and non-standard approvals
- Create complex analytical frameworks to identify growth opportunities for senior leadership
- Assist with pricing model analysis and drive packaging improvements
- Build reporting presentations for executive and board level audiences
- Providing financial support for key strategic and operational projects
To be successful you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in a management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy
- SaaS and software industry experience is preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting, Economics, or Finance; MBA preferred
- Technically sound, systems savvy with advanced skills in Excel modeling, PowerPoint; proficiency with ERP (NetSuite), CRM (Salesforce), and BI tools (Adaptive Insights) a plus
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and still be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience working with a team and collaborating with various functions
Model N is a leading provider of cloud revenue management solutions for life sciences and high tech companies. Driving mission-critical business processes such as pricing, quoting, contracting, regulatory compliance, rebates and incentives, our software helps companies know and grow their true top line and maximize every revenue moment at speed and scale. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high-tech manufacturing across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.