Midwest Dental Support Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Representative - Part Time
at Midwest Dental Support Center
- # of Openings
- Dental - Patient Service Representative
- Part Time Regular
WHO WE ARE:
At Mondovi Dental, we are passionate about patient care and service. If you are interested in building a career with people who work every day to be the best, and whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, Mondovi Dental may be the place for you.
We are proud to serve our hometown communities. Mondovi Dental dentists, hygienists and dental assistants serve the dental care needs of patients in 17 states.
- Do you possess a desire to serve others?
- Do you flourish when you have a lot going on?
- Do you often notice details that others miss?
As a Patient Service Representative with Mondovi Dental, you are a key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently by being a standout colleague and working together for phenomenal patient outcomes. This position is part time with flexibility on the schedule.
- Enthusiastically greet and assist patients in person and via the telephone
- Update patient charts and patient accounts
- Schedule hygiene appointments maximizing provider’s schedule
- Ask for patient referrals
- Process new patient paperwork and accounts
- Review patient insurance eligibility from managed care list
- Create and maintain patient call list and utilize various scripting for patient communication
- Ensure all provider charges are posted correctly
- Confirm patient appointments
- Prepare and process referrals
- Process insurance submissions and pre-authorizations
- Manage delinquent patient accounts and follow up patient complaints
- Ensure office supplies are in stock as needed
- Maintain a neat and professional environment
- High School Diploma
- Front desk experience in a medical or dental office
- Experience with insurance claims, posting, and inquiries
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications
- General office equipment knowledge
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- CPR Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.