Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Director Business Development
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
Merchant e-Solutions is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Leader of Business Development will lead the Business Development Directors in developing close and credible relationships with new partners to increase revenue through the expansion of the partnership portfolios. Additionally, the Leader of Business Development will be responsible for building a pipeline and recruiting new partners in the tech/ISV channel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Business Development Directors
- Manage the Business Development team quota
- Negotiating mutually beneficial agreements with partners
- Coordinating co-marketing activities
- Finding synergies within both organizations’ strategic plans
- Creating prospect generation and conversion programs
- Create pipeline of partners
- Staying abreast with industry and ME technologies
- Negotiate Partnership/Revenue Share Agreements
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies
- Develop partner integration plan with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement
- Interface internally with other ME departments - primarily risk, product, marketing, and finance
- BA or equivalent experience
- 5 years payment processing or IT sales experience
- Has led a sales team
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to aggressively pursue business development opportunities
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and able to operate in a team environment
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experience working with ecommerce/technology, financial institution, or ISO/Payment Facilitation partners
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.