Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Sales Manager will actively manage a team of approximately 10 Inside Sales Specialists to achieve sales goals by selecting and continuously coaching team members to develop their selling and customer service skills. Will lead, inspire, and motivate the sales team to help them achieve their sales plans and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage territory sales plan to ensure sales and revenue goals are achieved.
- Ensure that the team has the knowledge, skills and developmental plans to overachieve in their assigned quotas.
- Using ZoomInfo and other sales and marketing tools, ensure sales pipeline exceeds 2X annual quota targets.
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are accurately recorded and maintained in SalesForce.com to enable accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts.
- Manage and resolve escalations allowing the team to stay focused on sales.
- Build and promote a cohesive, customer-centric team with strong internal relationships.
- Thought Leadership - you will guide the sales teams in the direction of company goals and missions.
- Collaborate with channel managers to create referrals.
- Track metrics and success criteria for sales programs and activities.
- Develops sales strategies to target new accounts.
- Follows industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Other responsibilities as business needs dictate.
- At least 5 years of experience managing high performing sales teams
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales teams that have consistently exceeded planned objectives.
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
MerchantE is committed to creating a diverse work environment and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.