Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Business Development Hunter
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Regional Business Development Hunter is responsible for developing close and credible relationships with new and existing partners to increase revenue by bringing new customers to ME.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finding synergies within both organizations’ strategic plans
- Creating prospect generation and conversion programs
- Create pipeline
- Execute agreements
- Cultivate relationships
- Develop growth strategies with partners
- Negotiating mutually beneficial agreements with partners
- Maximize partners commitment to ME reflected in the contractual terms between the organizations. Including but not limited to revenue share structure, performance incentives and co-marketing activities.
- Develop partner integration plan with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement.
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies
- Coordinating co-marketing activities
- Presenting the ME solution to sales teams at partner companies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years experience in payment processing or direct software sales with ERP (e.g. NetSuite), Commerce (e.g. Magento, Shopify, Zuora), Financial (e.g. Intuit) or System Integrators
- Ability to aggressively pursue business development opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed sales goals.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and able to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.