Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Sales Operations & Analysis
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Director of Sales Operations and Analysis is a critical position supporting the Sales Organization and will provide strategic support on portfolio management strategies, forecasting tools, business analytics and trends, quota development, compensation plan management and optimization of revenues and profits. This position will work closely with Engineering, Finance, Product and Operations to create and provide tools that will improve insight and dashboards for the sales team, including the development of the company’s and sales teams’ use of SalesForce. The individual is expected to be a confident decision maker who would provide data and industry driven business recommendations to sales, product and other cross functional internal stake holders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and enhance various tools to provide dashboards and foresight into the sales team’s performance
- Develop metrics, analytics, and insights that identify opportunities to increase profitability on existing and new customers.
- Create Monthly and Quarterly Sales Performance Packages that can be reviewed with ELT
- Responsible for company direction on the development of SalesForce capabilities
- Annual Creation of Goals, Quotas and Compensation Plans
- 5+ years’ experience in financial management, sales operations, or strong background with leading consulting company
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA highly preferred.
Expertise in MS Excel, Data Base Manipulation, and financial modeling.
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data, summarize findings and provide recommendations.
- Able to work in the details while also being able to step back and see the big picture.
- Confident decision maker - be able to evaluate numerous criteria and make good business decisions.
- Ability to build good working relationships; able to persuade others in decision making.
- Strong Communication - ability to present, recommend, and influence senior leaders through data, insight and persuasion
Personal Drive - willingness and desire to go the extra mile in uncovering and solving difficult business problems, even when it lies outside traditional boundaries.
Team Player - willingness and desire to be part of a strong team and contribute to a strong culture within and across organizations; in support of Finance, Product, Engineering and Operations
Problem solver- who is constantly looking for ways to create efficiencies and improve processes.
MerchantE is committed to creating a diverse work environment and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.