Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
at Mercedes-Benz Canada
# of openings:
Pre-Owned Sales Consultant: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one luxury automotive company in Canada, five years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for a Pre-Owned Sales Consultant. You will be expected to promote and ensure high customer satisfaction with every client. You’ll also generate sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business office products. You will report directly to the Sales Manager, and will also have the opportunity to work with all Dealership staff.
A day in the life:
- On most days you’ll promote and complete the sale of Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Some days you’ll service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in following up and maintaining ongoing dialogue with all guests.
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in any discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous automotive sales experience, preferably in a luxury goods environment (2 years)
- Ability to negotiate and close
- Valid G Driver's License
- Provincial Sales License
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
- Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Engaging corporate culture
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
- State of the art working facilities
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
- Recognition rewards and discount programs
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.