Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Regional Sales Manager - Builder Channel
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
The Builder Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing & executing regional strategy to drive profitability growth and manages all aspects of Builder Channel sales in assigned region.
- Manages execution of strategic sales plan including prioritization of activities within assigned region..
- Leads sales representatives for region focused on assisting reps with priority accounts. Marshals and deploys resources to grow target accounts.
- Aligns resources with strategy sets clear expectations and establishes boundaries; manages rep performance.
- Creates team atmosphere where team members work together in pursuit of a common mission; encourages open communication establishes positive climate aligns resources and nurtures commitment to the mission.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships.
- Communicates with other MBCI sales team members and channel partners to effectively manage activities in common markets.
- Supports Product Brand and Channel Marketing Teams in strategic planning and program execution.
- Develops field sales force.
Attributes & Characteristics
- Strong self/social confidence & tenacity; sets high personal standards
- Strong financial acumen
- Polished and persuasive communicator with ability drive sales; aggressive and assertive
- Ability to lead and influence others in a team environment; creates a safe base/platform for reps to request assistance
- Ability to coach and counsel reports
- Strong communication skills – verbal written and presentation
- Analytical and strategic planning skills; strong problem solving
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and drive execution of strategic plans
- Flexible; ability to adapt style/approach based on situational dynamics
- Competitive drive; strong desire to win
Experience & Education
- 4-year degree in a business or related field is required.
- 5-8+ years of experience in sales with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Demonstrated record of strategic sales planning and profitable market growth
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills
- Experience managing Channel Sales; Builder-specific sales management preferred