Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lowe's Area Sales Manager (Orlando, FL)
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
Primary responsibility is to promote and grow Diamond Diamond Reflections and other MasterBrand cabinet lines in Lowe’s home improvement stores while capturing market share from existing competitors. Sales for this product will be gained through product and sales training competitive analysis and computer design program training. For strong candidates we are willing to train in our business and product line if those skills are not already possessed.
The Lowe’s Area Sales Manager reports to the territory’s Regional Sales Manager.
Grow & maintain MasterBrand sales for Lowe’s home improvement stores in the designated territory of Orlando FL.
- Train and become mentors for new Lowe’s in-store designers.
- Build relationships and generate sales from existing in-store designers.
- Assist designers in closing store sales.
- Manage sales visits to each store in the territory every 3-4 weeks. This requires the ability to travel frequently with some possible overnights to cover the entire territory.
- Facilitate issue resolution for unsatisfied customers.
- Receive product in new stores and existing stores – ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success
- Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Required Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Outgoing driven personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written verbal and presentation skills
- Computer skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
- Kitchen design experience
- 20/20 software experience
- Experience with large home centers
- Sales skills and background
- Cabinet industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s-level degree in Business Marketing Design or a related field is highly preferred.
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.