Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Independent Agency - Home Depot Territory Sales Manager (Milwaukee, WI)
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
H&S Sales, representative agency for Masterbrand Cabinets, has an immediate opening for a Home Center cabinet sales representative for Thomasville Cabinetry in Wisconsin. This position will represent Thomasville Cabinetry sold at The Home Depot in Wisconsin. Job responsibilities will include meeting sales goals and objectives set by sales managers, servicing existing accounts with respect to training kitchen designers on product and design using 2020 software, as well as maintaining in-store displays and literature. Position will also require facilitating the resolution of issues concerning warranty, shipping or customer expectations of the product. Employee must be able to handle him/herself well in sensitive situations in the field and be able resolve the issues in a professional manner. Job requires ability to communicate well, and the ability to build strong relationships and provide an unmatched level of customer service.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and very well organized. Job does require the ability to make minor cabinet repairs and adjustments and will require some minor lifting.
- Employee will be required to call on 2 to 3 stores per day and coordinate customer site inspections within a normal schedule.
- Typical work days are Monday thru Friday, with occasional Saturdays. Schedule is very flexible and determined by the sales rep. This job requires about 50 hours per week.
- Sales rep must ensure he/she meets with all designers over the course of their schedule. This will demand working a combination of days and evenings to insure the proper coverage of all designers and stores.
- Candidate will operate from their home office and travel on a daily basis. Employer will provide all necessary equipment, phones and internet services, and all supplies.
- Applicant's physical location is flexible but must be located within the territory. The territory will include all Home Depot locations throughout the state of Wisconsin.
We provide a strong base salary, with opportunity of annual bonus’ based on performance. We have a complete benefit program, including employee health and dental, car allowance, cafeteria plan, 401k plan, and reimburse 100% of all business expenses.
- Outgoing driven personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- 5 years minimum and preferably over 10 years experience as a Kitchen Designer or Customer Order Specialist.
- Preferable experience within the Home Center environment selling cabinetry.
- Must have retail cabinet sales experience.
- Experience selling Schrock, Thomasville, Diamond or Kemper Cabinets is desired.
- Candidates must also be proficient with 2020 Design software.
- Candidate must also be proficient on the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
H&S Sales is an independent Agency representing Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. and Schrock Cabinetry for over 40 years. We are committed to providing a level of customer service which is second to none. We pride ourselves in hiring most qualified people and we provide the highest level of service. We offer a Strong Base Salary plus opportunity for annual bonus along with a complete benefit package. All business expenses are paid by employer.