Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealer Territory Sales Representative (Orlando, FL)
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
This position is a non-supervisory role that works with regional leadership to execute strategies that drive growth in their designated territory of Central/North Florida. This position is responsible for managing existing account relationships and driving new partnerships and will leverage the breadth of Norcraft products programs and service solutions to best support the needs of channel partners. The position also provides full product knowledge and support for brands to other territory sales team members and provides account management for the assigned territory. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
• Supports and assists Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in achieving defined goals for territory region channel & Norcraft Companies.
• Works closely with RSM to identify prospects develop account penetration plans and deliver compelling value-based offerings.
• Works closely with other Territory Sales Managers and independent agents to represent the total Norcraft portfolio to new and existing accounts.
• Drives sales and growth with the Norcraft portfolio with new and existing customer accounts.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and promotes customer intimacy.
• Coaches and assists in-store designers with design tips and selling skills.
• Keeps retail personnel up to date on Norcraft product and service offerings.
• Provides insight and guidance to dealer and wholesale management on financial logistics and personnel issues.
• Completes internal management and administrative activities.
• Champions policies that support the needs of the organization and provides fair and equitable treatment of all employees channel partners and consumers.
• Ability to travel as business needs may require. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is ~75% including some overnights per month.
• Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success: be trustworthy commit to your team listen to understand serve your customer deliver the result prepare and plan.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
• Strong consultative and persuasive selling skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills; strong written verbal and presentation skills.
• Aggressive self-starter with strong bias for action and results orientation.
• In-depth and continually updated knowledge of design fashion and trends in the cabinet industry.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s-level degree in Business or at least equivalent experience in a related field.
• 2-5+ years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and maintain an acceptable driving record.
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.