Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cabinet Sales Designer (Tampa, FL)
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
The Cabinet Sales Designer position will be located in Tampa FL. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for initiating and closing sales of approved company products.
• Initiates and closes sales of company approved products.
• Initiates and closes sales of company approved products during visits to targeted builders as assigned by the sales manager.
• Designs projects using company software.
• Prospects for potential sales leads.
• Completes and processes all required documentation.
• Walks all installed jobs to drive the project to a successful completion.
• Makes presentations to potential customers in the store or in the field as required.
• Educates each customer about the Company’s products and services and about the processes involving the customer related to the purchase and installation of the customer’s project.
• Represent self and the Company in a professional manner.
• Sales including prospecting and closing.
• Design of kitchens and bathrooms as per the Company standards using 20/20 computer application.
• Interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Personally well-organized.
• High school diploma/equivalent is required.
• Bachelor’s-level degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Knowledge of 32 NKBA Guidelines
• Experience in the kitchen and bathroom design industry
• Familiarity of Company products
• Insight into kitchen and bathroom product manufacturing and installation
• Comprehension of kitchen and bath sales process and language
Imagine a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas build solutions and fulfill dreams of a comfortable inviting home. From standard to custom from traditional to contemporary our cabinet brands satisfy every budget and every style. All of our cabinetry brands provide great service product innovation organizational features and long lasting quality.
In order to be considered for employment you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by Norcraft Companies.
You will be contacted for an interview if Norcraft Companies believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition prior to reporting to active employment you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
Norcraft Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race color religion sex national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.