Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Sales Associate- Full and Part Time
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Sales Customer Service and Support
- Location : Address
- 4 West Crockett Street
- Location : Postal Code
Do you have a passion to make people feel their best? Do you prefer to stay active an busy throughout your work day? Do you pride yourself in being a great multi tasker? Are you motivated by added earnings opportunities through sales success? Massage Envy might be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for enthusiastic, independent, and highly motivated Sales Associates. The right candidate will be a go-getter, have exceptional sales and people skills, with a positive outlook. This entry level sales position offers a great opportunity to grow into management roles!
Our team is in need of sales people that must be strong advocates for all that our brand has to offer. Through our wellness program you have the opportunity to help people establish their own wellness program and change their lives.
Our work environment is team-oriented, fast paced and fun. We encourage ALL of our Massage Envy Associates to grow with the company, to become part of our success story. That's why your success is ours!
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Ability to close sales of wellness memberships .
- Selling memberships, retail and gift cards .
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Answering phone calls. Promoting and selling the Wellness Program to every guest.
- Learning all the benefits of our Retail products and be able to sell these products to our clientele through engaging them in the various aspects of the product's that will meet their needs.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting Team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
The ideal Associate will:
- Be able to communicate and interact enthusiastically with both customers and other associates
- Enjoy and take personal gratification from helping others
- Have the ability to be cross-trained and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess the capability and desire to interact comfortably, enthusiastically and professionally with customers while advising them on specific products, merchandise and services
- Be comfortable and reliable in selling products, services and memberships
- Have previous retail, customer service, or spa experience
- Present a professional personal appearance while operating as the face of our business
- Be available to work a mix of day, evening, and weekend shifts
Due to viaduct closing down and tunnel opening, we are not hiring canidates who live South of Seattle.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.