Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Sales Associate
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Sales Customer Service and Support
- Location : Address
- 101 Verdae Boulevard
- Location : Address 2
- STE 900
- Location : Postal Code
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Promoting the Wellness Program.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have an associates degree or two years relevant work experience.
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.