Masonite International Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager
at Masonite International Corporation
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) leads a team of between 3-10 Territory Sales Managers and Independent Contract Sales Representatives mentoring, coaching and building accountability, to achieve the overall business strategy of the company, region and individual territories. This includes; traveling with Territory Sales Managers (TSM), visiting contract hardware distributors and building relationships with owners and key project managers. The RSM oversees the sales and financial performance of the region while providing day to day guidance to the TSMs.
- Implements specific strategic business and sales plans for your region and execute through strong leadership and accountability
- Develops accountability with team by setting targeted goals with selected accounts in the region
- Analyzes weekly/monthly call reports to ensure each individual TSM is measured against these targets and coached for success
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with customers
- Works with the Inside Sales team members and Leadership to drive a cohesive team approach to managing and servicing the territory.
- Works with Territory Sales Managers to understand wallet share of customer and make necessary changes to positively improve mix and sales volumes
- Makes recommendations back through the Business Leadership regarding product mix, spec, price, promotional and placement opportunities and or gaps within each region on a regular basis
- Build the capabilities of the Regional team through accountability, training and strong mentoring skills
- Identifies the needs of the team and determine training plan to assist in building individual capabilities
- Partners with various HQ and plant functional teams to effectively exchange information with the Sales team
- Champions quality resolution and be a strong customer advocate while balancing the best interests for both USA Wood Door and the customer.
- Strong selling skills and customer relationship building capabilities
- Strong leadership, coaching, development, mentoring and training skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with all levels of personnel, both internal and external
- Professional communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- Comfort with presenting product information in an individual and group setting
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid problem solving & decision making skills
- Proficient with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building products with sales background.
- Prior Regional Sales Manager Experience
- Wood Door industry knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Hollow Metal Door and Frame Industry knowledge a plus, but not required
- Bachelors Degree required
Territory will be the following states: MI,WI,IL,IN, IA,OH,KY,MO,TX,OK
Preference for candidate to live near Howell, MI#VIZI#