Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
[SALES - REMOTE] Hospital Automation Specialist (Chicago)
at Masimo Corporation
Job Code Posting:
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Primary responsibility is to initiate and guide Hospital Automation strategy in the US Acute Care marketplace. This position will work with the US Acute Care Territory Managers, Regional Directors, and Clinical Specialists in important evaluations along with the sales team to capture these target sites. This position is also responsible for targeting and creation of an in-house technology (Safety Net (SN) and Iris) Pipeline. Responsibility for regional and national KOL’s to speak for and endorse use of Patient SafetyNet, Iris, and Clinical Alarm Management with premium Masimo solutions.
Positions will be available in multiple US locations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Territory Managers and Regional Directors to identify new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a SN, Iris, Connectivity, Analytics and clinical alarm management pipeline;
- Present the clinical, operational, and financial benefits of the Automation portfolio;
- Accountable for improving the sales teams ability to present the clinical, operational, and financial benefits of Patient Safety Net and Iris;
- Function as subject matter expert in SafetyNet Alarm Management, Data Solution subject matter expert. Collaborate with the Acute Team to expand opportunities and pipeline;
- Present technical solutions in the Automation portfolio in the pre-sale process in collaboration with Territory Manager;
- Develop a sales process and perfect quotations for customers in concert with Senior Director Corporate Accounts;
- Work with Clinical Specialist to support customer needs post-sale;
- Support local, regional, national trade shows as necessary;
- Identify / document care unit and IT system profiles for assigned facilities;
- Effectively articulate information in clinical studies regarding Masimo technologies;
- Displays emotional intelligence and the ability to successfully work as part of a team;
- Collaborates with Masimo Team Members including Sales Managers, Corporate Accounts, IDN and Clinical Specialist, Sales Administration and Customer Service, and Implementation where team selling is appropriate, and provides critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity;
- Collaborates with the Clinical Team to coordinate clinical evaluations of Masimo’s Automation technology to establish for vocal, credible clinical champions (VCCCs)
- Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including Pipeline, account profiles with updates on
- Current status and next steps in establishing targeted VCCCs
- List of sales opportunities with a realistic sales forecast data
- Must be able to travel at least 60% of the time
- Perform special projects as requested;
- Healthcare sales background - min 1 to 3 years in Healthcare, preferably, informatics, clinical engineering or health care IT;
- Clinical knowledge as demonstrated by previous sales/marketing history. Must be able to deeply discuss the Automation models and how to deliver value in all care units within the continuum of care (home health to Perioperative setting and back;
- Technical aptitude (for Automation products) could be demonstrated by undergraduate degree, hands-on experience in the healthcare delivery organization, or comparable sales or marketing work;
- Formal training or studies in art of selling;
- Demonstrated, quantifiable sales ability;
- Team Player; with a history of successful collaboration;
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations;
- Understands and Displays Emotional Intelligence;
- History of successfully managing customer interactions;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver’s license;
- Background knowledge of Hospital IT and EMR connectivity and current product landscape.
- Familiarity of IHE PCD frameworks a plus;
- Familiarity of clinical use cases for medical device integration a plus;
- Background knowledge of health IT sales cycle in the hospital, Surgery, or Long Term Care environment a plus;
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer contact on a daily basis. It requires frequent sitting, standing, walking and lifting (must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds). Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Must be able to travel extensively (both domestically and locally), so the ability to travel by air and operate a motor vehicle is required. Must have a valid Driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s insurance requirements.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!