Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking automotive Sales Consultants to join our team at Audi/Volkswagon of Clarksbug! "Vorsprung durch Technik" or, "Progress through Technology" – innovation and progression with a leading brand.
The dealership is part of Martin Automotive Group, recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
- Aggressive Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- Down Payment & Monthly Payment Assistance on Brand Vehicle Purchase!
- Brand-certified training
- Career Development
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment