Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Harley Davidson Sales Consultant
at Martin Group
Harley-Davidson Bowling Green is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team! Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We're currently looking to staff our dealership with individuals that have great attitudes and are as excited about Harley-Davidson as we are!
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Welcome guests into the dealership
- Engage in discovery with customer to understand his/her needs
- Assist customer in finding the Harley-Davidson that fits his/her needs
- Follow up with customers via phone and email
- Convey enthusiasm when discussing the Harley-Davidson brand
- Love of motorcycles
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Desire to contribute to team environment
- Self-motivated and positive
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to follow process-driven sales cycle
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!