Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Internet Sales Director
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is searching for a high caliber Corporate Internet Sales Director to join our growing automotive group. By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Aggressive Compensation Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Create and organize all sales activities for the Internet Sales department.
- Help recruit, hire and develop an Internet Retail Sales force.
- Ensure that internet salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise internet sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Lead Generation and Management
- Social Media Campaigns and Contest
- Digital Marketing Campaigns and Reputation Management
- Monitoring Website Content
- See that all lead forms are responded to immediately
- Communicate and assist multiple department directors and sales teams
- Ensuring the Internet Department is meeting daily-weekly and monthly goals and objectives.
- Monitor and measure the phone and internet traffic.
- Attend dealership meetings, product training and launches
- Meet with our online vendors and sales managers regularly to ensure that all online advertising efforts are effectively driving traffic into the dealership.
- Oversee usage of CRM & adoption by team
- Five or more years of previous experience in Automotive Internet Sales Management
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Valid driver's license
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Strong internet, mobile phone and social networking skills
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to stay strong and calm in a stressful environment; must thrive under pressure
- Great communicator with the ability to identify areas of improvement and offer solutions