Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Security Representative III
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Program Security Representative’s primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer’s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide “day-to-day” multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
• Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
• Assist in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
• Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
• Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
• Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
• Assist in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight
• Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
• Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
• Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
• Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
• Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
• Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
• Provide leadership, mentoring, and oversight of team members
• 10 - 12 years related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
When you apply for a job at ManTech, you are taking the first step toward a new adventure. Trailblazing technology, incredible professional development and the opportunity to serve our nation. All while Securing the Future®.
ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security.
More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans. As a ManTech employee, you will work for a winning team alongside colleagues that support and inspire you. You will also have access to tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice, community service opportunities, Technical Recognition Awards, Career Enablement/Mobility programs and so much more.
What are you waiting for? Click “Apply” and start your adventure today.