Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Activity Security Representative III
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Activity Security Representative lll to join our team in New Mexico.
The Activity Security Representative’s primary function is to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
- Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
- Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence
- Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
- Perform destruction of classified materials
- Process magnetic media for accountability
- Reproduction support for classified materials
- Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
- Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
- Transfer electronic data files to internal customers
- Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
- Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
- Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
- Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
- Conduct entry and exit inspections
- Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control
- Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information
- Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element
- Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide support for the security awareness and education programs
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Senior Security Representative
- Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions
- Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of government organizations and industry
- Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and associated correspondence
- Prepare and/or process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, courier packages and receipts
- Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
- Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires
- Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access
- Perform data entry and record checks in the Air Force Access Data System (AFADS) and maintains all customer sponsored personnel access information current
- Perform indoctrinations
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
- 5 - 7 years related experience
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) counts towards 3 years of experience
- Special Program Security Certification (SPSC) counts towards 5 years of experience
- Maximum equivalent experience for SPED Certifications is no more than 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training (if performing personnel security functions)
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
must be able to lift 50 lbs
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
When you apply for a job at ManTech, you are taking the first step toward a new adventure. Trailblazing technology, incredible professional development and the opportunity to serve our nation. All while Securing the Future®.
ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security.
More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans. As a ManTech employee, you will work for a winning team alongside colleagues that support and inspire you. You will also have access to tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice, community service opportunities, Technical Recognition Awards, Career Enablement/Mobility programs and so much more.
What are you waiting for? Click “Apply” and start your adventure today.