Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Representative - Access Center
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39984
South Portland, ME
Work Hours: 40
- Position Summary
- Position serves as the primary point of contact for patients calling with administrative and scheduling matters.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Previous medical office and customer service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and techniques.
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate calmly and clearly over the phone.
- Skill in using computer programs and applications to include Epic and Groupcast.
- Skill in conflict resolution.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.