Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Sales Center Representative - No Cold Calling!
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor with over 200 offices throughout the United States and Canada. We hire smart, fun people who love helping others, are natural learners, are really passionate about their careers, and love to see the results of their work help others achieve their American Dream! Our amazing team is behind being the #2 Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Boston. We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, learning is continuous and your individuality is welcomed.
Look forward to going to work every day at an awesome company with great people and amazing perks! As a National Sales Center Representative within MaidPro's National Sales Center, you'll be the first experience a potential customer has with MaidPro. This position entails taking inbound/outbound phone and web inquiries about our cleaning services throughout the US and Canada. We respond to calls and web inquiries in a fun, helpful, and courteous manner via phone and email communications while working with local franchisees to schedule new clients. There's never any cold calling! You'll be trained, coached, and mentored to maintain given ratios and thresholds ... all while learning, growing, and having fun!
*Comprehensive training prior to starting*
*No cold calling ... All warm, inbound inquiries!*
*Flexible Scheduling - full-time and part-time positions available (including Mothers Hours!)
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8am - 10pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 6:30pm
MaidPro offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Potential to work remotely
- Flexible shifts
- Career advancement and career paths
- On-site gym with a personal trainer (yoga & meditation classes, too!)
- Cleaning benefit
- Consistent scheduling
- Employee discount programs
- Fun office environment (luncheons, Wii, ping-pong tournaments, parties, team outings, etc)
Skills / Requirements
- 1-2 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Previous phone experience preferred
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask (talking, typing, with attention to detail)
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong computer skills with strength in typing speed (60+ wpm)
Who wants an inconvenient commute? Our headquarters is just steps away from North Station! Most of us walk to work or take the Commuter Rail, Orange Line, and Green Line.
Please respond to this posting with your resume, and availability!